February 19, 2016 by ceresbooksworld
It’s the end of the third week in our Truthwitch read-along, I hope everyone love the book so far and I will answer to the questions of the week.
Don’t forget the giveaway with Charlene @ Bookish Whimsy
the one with Olivia @ The Candid Cover
And the one with Kim @ Dreaming in Libraries
Week three discussion
- A huge part of the story takes place on the sea. Do you love the ocean? Would you like to travel with the crew on theJana? Or do you think you’d get seasick?
I love the ocean but sadly I’m not swimming well, I like the peace in the ocean. I would love to travel with Merik but with the all crew, I don’t think so. I don’t think I’d be sick but who knows maybe.
- From the boys we’ve met so far – Merik, Aeduan, Kullen, Leopold – who would you choose to be your book boyfriend? OR: From the girls we’ve met so far – Safiya, Iseult, Evrane, Ryber – who would you choose to be your book girlfriend?
So the answer to this one is already know by all of you, of course I choose Aeduan. I love bad guys in books, in real life my husband is not a bad guy at all.
- Did you imagine the sea foxes as described in the book? Do you think they’ll play a greater part later in the series?
Since I’ve read the book after doing the giveaway with sea fox I couldn’t imagine the sea fox other than the drawing. I don’t know if they’ll play a greater part, it depends on the time the characters will be on the ocean. We will probably see them in the next book, since it’s Windwitch, so Merik’s book.
- What is your first impression of Nubrevna?
For the moment, I like Nubrevna, it’s a sad place for the moment but I have hope it will change.
- Character Spotlight: Merik / “Whenever there were wrinkles, Merik had to smooth them out.” (p. 205) Do you think he succeeds in “smoothing the wrinkles out”? What do you think of his actions so far? Do you like Merik?
Merik is a good captain, he’s doing his best to keep his people feed but he doesn’t want to be a pirate. I think he’s a good person, and he tries his best to smooth the wrinkles and keep his temperament under control. I like him and I’m very impatient to see what will happen next.
Next week will the last in our read-along and I will post my questions sunday or monday on this blog.
The chapters to read are 30-40 and the Character spotlight will be Aeduan.