Truthwitch Read-Along Discussion Questions week 4 (chapters 30 to the end) and Giveaway14
February 22, 2016 by ceresbooksworld
Welcome to the last week of the Truthwitch Read-Along! Let’s go for the discussion questions about chapters 30 to the end of the book!
Don’t forget the twitter Chat February 28th at 10AM EST #TWReadalong
Week 4 Discussion Questions
- What do you think of Leopold now that the book is finished? Do you think we will see him again?
- What are your thoughts about Iseult and the Puppeteer? What do you think could happen in the next book for them?
- What do you think of what happened in the end with Kullen, or with Safiya?
- Tell me five words to describe Truthwitch?
- Character Spotlight: Aeduan / As you know I love Aeduan, what do you think of him? Do you think he will change his plan now that he knows the truth? “Mhe verujta” means trust me as if my soul were yours. I like this quote. Do you think that Iseult could trust Aeduan?
Don’t forget the giveaway with Charlene @ Bookish Whimsy
the one with Olivia @ The Candid Cover
And the one with Kim @ Dreaming in Libraries
And now you can put your link here
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I will most definitely be continuing this series! It’s so good and I NEED to find out what happens next. Plus I need more Safi and Iz and their sarcasticness!
[…] Also I’ve been doing really well at keeping on schedule! This discussion is hosted by Ceres Books World. Here are the questions! Also the twitter chat will be on the […]
I would read the next books right now if I could. *sigh* I love these questions Carine! And can’t believe our readalong is coming to a close!
Me too, I would sell my soul for Windwitch.
[…] and mine @Ceres Books World […]
Of course I’ll continue the series! It’s just going to be hard to wait for the next one. I suspect I’ll be re-reading these books each time a new one comes out!
Yes it will be very hard to wait until next year.
Kullen!!! 😭 he’s got to be alright. I think Safi is going to learn a lot about her powers, she was so empowered at the end. Iseult’s abilities will also grow and it will be so good to read. But I am most interested in who Leopold is working with, what they know and why him? Also Aeduan’s father. How will he influence him in the future. I love him and I’m routing for him.
Can’t wait for Windwitch
There is so much question left for Windwitch. I’m so impatient.
HECK YEAH I’M CONTINUING THE SERIES.
I loved this book so much I need more…so much more.
Me too this book is so great.
[…] These questions came from Cere’s post here. […]
I will definitely be continuing this series! I really enjoyed the first one and I can’t wait to see what else Susan comes up with!