April 9, 2016 by ceresbooksworld
I’m happy to be a part of Louise Blog Tour, if you are following my blog, you know that I love Diana Nixon and her books. You’ll find below all the information you need about Louise and Louise: A new beginning.
Finally you’ll also find an interview with Diana where you learn more about her.
Interview with Diana Nixon
Hello Diana, thank you for being my guest today. I have already asked you so many questions, so I want to do something different this time. I will ask you “If you were…” questions and you will answer them and explain your choices. Are you ready? I will try to be easy on you!
If you were a city?
- I would be London. It’s crazy and weird in its own way, just like me 🙂 You can wake up and see the sun shining brightly outside, but in less than two hours, you will be standing under the pouring rain trying to remember why on earth you never thought about taking an umbrella with you! Not that your mental tortures will change anything, of course lol I love London for its unpredictability and recklessness combined with all-things-royal atmosphere. It’s a place that I will never tire of visiting, just to have breakfast in a café near The London Eye, or to write another story somewhere in the Trafalgar Square 🙂
If you were a book heroine?
- It’s a very hard question, really. I like strong heroines, those who know exactly what they want from their lives, who are not afraid to take risks or put at stake everything they have to make the biggest of their dreams come true. If we talk about my heroines, I would choose Scarlett from Checkmate. We have a lot in common, we fight for what we love and we never give up on anything.
If you were a natural phenomenon?
- I think I would be a rainbow, with all the colors and shades it has, it reminds me of my own mood swings and the way my wishes and plans change, way too often at times 🙂
If you were an emotion?
- Uh, I would be love 🙂 I’m a very romantic person, and though sometimes I make my characters suffer because of love, I never make them lonely, because I’m sure that if you have someone to hold on to, nothing else matters, it’s like being almighty 🙂
If you were a Disney movie?
- I would be The Lion King. First, because it has always been my favorite Disney story, and second, because I think it’s one of the most meaningful fairy tales ever. The loss, the betrayal, the love showed there, the importance of a family and friendship – these are the essential elements of our existence. They are so perfectly blended there, it’s a great story to tell your child if you want to teach him or her how to be a good person.
If you were a planet?
- The answer is obvious – I would be Venus 🙂
If you were a superhero? ( You already are for me)
- Lol Thank you! But if I could be a superhero, I would probably be a… Cat Woman? Lol, I have no idea 🙂 Actually, I think we are all superheroes. I’m a mother and a wife, and the owner of a literary magazine and the author of 17 books! I think it’s more than enough to feel myself like a superhero lol
If you were a book boyfriend?
- Seriously? Ha-ha, I would be a bad-boy book boyfriend 🙂 Like those I love writing about 🙂 I would be Evan Murray, or Dominick Altier, or Daemon Black, or… I don’t know… Patch? Or maybe even Edward Cullen lol And how could I forget about Four! Yes, I would definitely like to be Four, at least for one day 🙂
If you were another author?
- Ohhh… You are killing me, Carine 🙂 I don’t think I would like to be anyone but myself in this particular case. I love my stories, I love how they show what I want them to show. Those are my books, my babies even, I don’t want anyone else to raise them lol
If you were a piece of furniture?
- I would be a piano 🙂 It is a piece of furniture, right? And I love it 🙂
If you were a toy?
- I think I would be a bear, a small plush toy, a kid’s favorite thing to play with 🙂
If you were a sport?
- Hmm… Horse-racing maybe. I love horses!
If you were a book?
- I would be Love Lines 🙂 It doesn’t matter how many books I have written after this story, or how many I have read, THIS book will always be my favorite magical world to dive into 🙂
If you were an aliment?
- I would be chocolate, that’s for sure 🙂 It’s one of my favorite things in the world.
Thank you for answering my questions, and now I’m waiting for Louise 2, I’m more than ready for this book!
Louise by Diana Nixon
It doesn’t hurt to dream, unless you know your dreams will never come true.
Since childhood, Louise Woods has wanted to become a dancer. The day she arrives at Le Papillon – a private cabaret club where men come to enjoy the beauty of women dancing, her life completely changes. Louise lives in the club and the rules of living and working there cannot be ignored or broken. Either you do your best to please the clients, or you are out. No flirting, no secret affairs, just dancing.
During her first public show, Louise meets a stranger who pays for the privilege to have her privately dance for him. He won’t let her see his face, he won’t even introduce himself, but he will make an offer that she won’t be able to refuse. He won’t make any hollow promises, but he will make her believe she is special…
“I hate following the rules,” he’ll say, “but I do love breaking them.”
Will she dare to risk losing everything she has, just to make the darkest of the stranger’s fantasies come true? Once the decision is made, there will be no way back…
ADD ON GOODREADS: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24838327-louise
Louise: A new beginning by Diana Nixon
Life is not always easy. Especially when you are in love with the man whose life is so much different from yours. Power, money, respect – these are the things that a girl raised in an orphanage can only dream about. But sometimes, love is the only power that you need to get whatever you wish for…
Louise Woods had always been a fighter. She had known since childhood that everything has a price. But freedom was the only thing that she could never have.
Living in a world of lies and betrayal, will she sacrifice her love to become finally free?
Or will she let her heart win?
A new journey full of passion and forbidden dreams; it’s a new dance, it’s a new life.
“We will start it all from the very beginning, from the very first kiss…”
ADD ON GOODREADS: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28053668-louise
About the Author
Diana Nixon, an International Bestselling Author of contemporary and paranormal romances, is a woman of contradictions. She was born in Minsk., Belarus. She has a Master of Law degree and speaks several foreign languages, including English, Polish and Spanish.
Diana’s writing career is like a roller coaster ride. It started with a fantasy novel named Love Lines, that was originally written in Russian and only later, it was translated into English. Since then, Diana has published 15 more books, both of contemporary and fantasy genres.
Diana Nixon is the founder of Inks and Scratches, a literary magazine intended to help authors of all genres find readers and spread the news about their writing all over the world.
OFFICIAL PAGE: www.diana-nixon.com