Waiting On Wednesday (#32) – The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee

August 17, 2016 by ceresbooksworld

Waiting on Wednesday

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

The thousandth floor

The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee

Book one in The Thousandth Floor series

Publisher: Harper Teen

Publication Date: August 30th, 2016

Synopsis (from Goodreads)

New York City as you’ve never seen it before. A thousand-story tower stretching into the sky. A glittering vision of the future, where anything is possible—if you want it enough.

Welcome to Manhattan, 2118.

A hundred years in the future, New York is a city of innovation and dreams. But people never change: everyone here wants something…and everyone has something to lose.

Leda Cole’s flawless exterior belies a secret addiction—to a drug she never should have tried and a boy she never should have touched.

Eris Dodd-Radson’s beautiful, carefree life falls to pieces when a heartbreaking betrayal tears her family apart.

Rylin Myers’s job on one of the highest floors sweeps her into a world—and a romance—she never imagined…but will her new life cost Rylin her old one?

Watt Bakradi is a tech genius with a secret: he knows everything about everyone. But when he’s hired to spy by an upper-floor girl, he finds himself caught up in a complicated web of lies.

And living above everyone else on the thousandth floor is Avery Fuller, the girl genetically designed to be perfect. The girl who seems to have it all—yet is tormented by the one thing she can never have.

Debut author Katharine McGee has created a breathtakingly original series filled with high-tech luxury and futuristic glamour, where the impossible feels just within reach. But in this world, the higher you go, the farther there is to fall….

Why ?

First of all because of the cover and also the blurb is great.

GoodreadsAmazon

Advertisements

17 thoughts on “Waiting On Wednesday (#32) – The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee

1. lry93 says:

I have this on my TBR too!! Great pick 🙂

2. Silvia says:

Fascinating! Both cover and blurb got my attention as well, now I’m really curious about the book!!

Thanks for sharing, here’s my WoW 🙂

3. This one is also on my TBR. 🙂 Looks so good!

Here’s my #WoW

4. Yes! I’m excited to read this one as well! That cover is gorgeous! 🙂 Great pick!

5. Nice pick! I added this one a few weeks ago, so I’m excited to read it.
    My WoW

6. Candid Cover says:

Futuristic New York?! I’m very intrigued by this one! Thanks for sharing and I hope that it is one you enjoy. 🙂

7. NicoleLynn says:

This sounds so intriguing! Adding it to my TBR. Thanks for sharing!! 🙂

8. Thank heavens this one comes out soon. I’m dying to read it. Great choice!

9. katikat92 says:

I cannot wait until the end of August when I can get this. I need a Gossip Girl fix beforehand I think.

I host my own book blog called To Be Read. If you would like to check it out the link is: http://www.tobereadsite.wordpress.com

10. buffywnabe says:

I just started an ARC of this one. It’s okay so far!
    Check out my WOW